Thursday, October 18, 2007

ahhh the stress

Hello all,

i really have missed having time to write on my blog. It really helps relax me. I have been soo stinking busy. Work is simply crazy. I have had so many problems getting my shops in South lake Tahoe California booked. I get a headache just thinking about this.

Next topic.
Micah is very excited about trick or treat night. He wants to go as a ninja. Every year he has to pick the costume that i can't bundle him up in. Last year he was a ghost but the year before that he was spider man. I just am excited about the candy overflow. Ya know, they always have stuff left over that they won't eat but mom and dad just love.

Coffee swap:
I finally have all of the partners out for the coffee yarn swap. Silly me left my list of partners sitting in my desk last night and missed the deadline by one day. Oops, please forgive me.

Head docs:
I still have heard nothing from the oncologist. I know this sounds a little strange but i think god is trying to tell me to get up off my behind and make the doctors test me. Today i got in my car after work and the radio was on a christian radio station. I never listen to this station, so this was pretty strange in itself. I was driving out of the parking garage and the man on the radio was telling a story. He was saying that one day he found a black spot on his shoulder. He ignored it for nine months. when he finally went to the doctors they told him that he had two months to live, he had cancer and it has spread to his brain.
Now if this was the only time something like this had happened i may be able to brush this off as coincidence but this has been happening alot. Every time i turn around i hear something about someone having cancer and not getting checked right away.
So i think i have gotten the point and i am going to call the doctors tomorrow and light a fire under them.

Well i think i really need to go to bed now.
I am just beat.
Best wishes and happy stitches.
Mandie

No comments: