Sunday, October 7, 2007

I'm a hostess helper

Hey folks,

Life has been pretty busy here in little town ohio. I'm working my butt off at the office and i'm trying to knit as much as i can. I'm doing a couple swaps which are sooo much fun. I think one of the most exciting bits of knitting news is that i'm helping out on the lastest coffee yarn swap.
Knittymama J sent out the call for helpers and i offered my assistance. It has been alot of fun so far. I'm sure there will be little snags along the way but i've been having a good time matching up partners and checking out their blogs. I have even found a couple great new patterns.

A friend of mine is having a baby in a couple of months so i have been trying to knit up oodles of stuff for the new little boy not to mention that i am doing a craft show next month with a friend of mine so i have been busy building up my inventory.

Well i hope now that i'm busy in swap world i will be able to post alot more on here and get back to doing what i love. I'm trying to put work a little bit on the back burner and realize that i don't need to live and breathe my job.

Well i will talk to you all soon
best wishes and happy stitiches
mandie

No comments: