Sunday, July 29, 2007

MRI results

I met with my doctor on Friday to get my MRI results. I recieved some good news and some bad news.

The good news is that everything from my surgery went really well. I am showing signs of good spinal fluid flow and plenty of room for my brain.

The bad news is that they saw something on my scans that made them worry. They are sending me to an oncologist. They think i may have lymphoma. The last thing i expected to hear is the word "cancer". I have to have more tests run and meet with my new doctors so i wont know anything for awhile.

Work is going really well, well besides the ghost thing, but that doesnt worry me to much. I love a good ghost story, so working with one is kinda fun.

I found a new video on youtube that you may find interesting.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OoCmYjfWus8
This is an actual surgery so beware if you get sick easy. This is the surgery that i had done in august. A crainial decompression and lumbarectomy.

I will keep you all updated just as soon as i know what is going on.
Tomorrow is my Sheryl crow concert and i can't wait. It's been nice to be able to focus on something else during this stressful news.

Best wishes and happy stitches
mandie

No comments: