Friday, March 23, 2007

We won!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Tonight I took my son to the boys high school basketball game. We had such a good time and to top it all off we won the game 89-58. It was an amazing game and i'm so glad my son and I were able to share this together. Since we had tickets to tonights game we were able to buy tickets to the state finals on saturday. I cant wait. Oh and the buckeyes won too. yeah..... I know, I know, it is a bit strange to talk about basketball on a knitting blog but i'm just so proud of all the hard work they have done. The "star" player Jon diebler played tonight even though his grandfather passed away last night. I just cant believe the emotional strength this boy must have.
On the knitting front i was able to finish my school sprit scarf and add a matching headband. Here are some pics. GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: