Thursday, April 26, 2007



Here is my ever so helpful boy. He made a deal with me to get his nintendo DS back. Instead of being grounded from the games he had to do a bit of community service, ie: all the dishes and one load of laundry(start to finsh, that includes folding and putting away the clothes). well besides being a bit camera shy he loved doing the dishes. He wants to do them everyday. I wonder how long that will last.


On the knitting front. Today i finished another square for warm up america, and finished the duplicate stitch on my british flag hand bag. Photos to come. Tomorrow all i need to do is felt the bag and the handles, oh i guess is need to make the handles too. opps.
I tried my hand at mobius knitting today with very little success. i guess that will have to be for a day where i can focus a bit better. I'm getting my headaches back and they are making up for lost time. I am having trouble seeing well enough to type to you all so i will make this short. The headache today has decided that the most comfy place in my head is behind my left eye. so that is where it has stayed. I am also catching a bit of a cheast cold. So goes life in the ever changing weather of OHIO.

thanks all
best wishes and happy stitches
mandie
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susan said...

That is too good to be true.

Aaahh, the power of video game deprivation. It's a beautiful thing ;)