Thursday, February 1, 2007

Z's momma needs to get me a shipping addy. You did it!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been working on a pattern suggested by z's momma for the contest. I used a ribbon yarn so i had to change the rib pattern a bit to make it pop. I will post some pics late tomorrow night along with the pattern. A big thanks to z's momma for the help. I will need you to email me with your shipping info so i can get you some goodies out asap. I am leaving for a day trip to canada in the morning so i am sorry the pics wont be up sooner. As soon as i get the pics up you will have a pattern to run with and see what wonderful gg inspired scarves we can get out of this wonderful and fun pattern. did i mention how easy it is too. Remember i'm giving ya'll yarn here. lol. so brain storm now and let your imagination run.
thanks
mandie

No comments: